with Organic Cold-Pressed Tamanu Oil and Vitamin E.
- Tamanu Oil is a rich, thick, slightly nutty oil that's perfect for dry, sensitive, eczema-prone skin. Tamanu can also be used on stretch marks and makes a fabulous after-sun soothing oil.
- Tamanu gives a dewy non-greasy glow.
- It's also great for more mature skin that needs a step-up in hydration.
- Made with 100% Organic Tamanu Oil.
- Packaged in an amber glass bottle to stop light from oxidizing the oil. Also contains a dropper so it's easy to dispense without waste.
- Organic Tamanu Face Oil O5 contains naturally derived vitamin e (1%) with all four types of tocopherol: alpha, beta, gamma and delta.
- Natural - paraben-free, no silicones, polyethylene glycols (PEGS) or mineral oils and not tested on animals. Blended in the UK.
Tamanu Oil is cold-pressed from a tropical south east asian tree. Ours is rich, thick and extremely hydrating with a mild nutty smell. Great on eczema and sensitive dry, chapped skin. Some people find it helps reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scar tissue too. It absorbs quickly - and doesn't leave a greasy residue.
Skin type suitability
Sensitive, dry, and combination skin. Great on eczema, rosacea, and stretch marks.
- Tamanu Oil
- A natural oil extracted from a South East Asian Tree called Tamanu.
- Natural Vitamin E
- Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that hydrates your skin, leaving it full and fresh. Facetheory Vitamin E is sourced naturally and contains alpha, beta, gamma and delta tocopherols.
- Warm two drops of oil in your hands and apply to your face and neck. Use before a moisturiser or on its own for an extra shot of hydration.
Calophyllum Tacamahaca Oil. (organic), Tocopherol (1% naturally derived)
This product is free from
Animal ingredients, benzalkonium chloride, benzophenones/benzophenone derivatives, bisphenol a (BPA), butoxyethanol, BHT, carbomer, coal tar dyes, -cones, ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), formaldehyde, hydroquinone, liquid petrolatum, methyl cellosolve, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, mercury, mercury compounds, mineral oil, oxybenzone, parabens, paraffin oil, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, polyethylene glycol (PEGs), resorcinol, siloxanes, sodium nitrite, sulfates, thimerosal, triclosan, triclocarban.
|Colour||Green to dark olive mobile liquid - dries clear|
||Oleic - 38%
Linoleic - 32%
Palmitic - 13%
Stearic - 13%
Arachidic - 0.7%
Alpha Linolenic - 0.2%
Eicosenoic - 0.1%
|Rheology / Glide||Viscous oil, dries to leave a non-greasy glow.|
You can choose your delivery options when you pay.
- Ireland Standard (3 days tracked) - FREE on orders over €30 (or €3,99 if less)
- Trackable two working day Republic of Ireland delivery from An Post.
- Europe DPD 48 (2 days tracked) - FREE on orders over €30 (or €4,99 if less)
- Trackable two working day European delivery by DPD. Get a text within an hour of delivery. Redirect to a neighbour or parcelshop or request to leave in a safe place.
- Rest of world (5-10 days) - FREE on orders over €30 (or €9,99 if less)
- Tracked delivery. Courier depends on country. International customs charges are generally not payable on orders less than £100 however we cannot be held responsible for any additional charges or delays due to customs inspections in your delivery country.