with Cold-Pressed Cacay Oil and Vitamin E.
- Cacay Oil O6 is super-premium face oil. With three times more retinol than rosehip and rich in natural vitamin E and vitamin F.
- This is Colombian Cacay oil, which has a much drier finish and (we think) a superior quality to Brazillian Cacay Oil.
- Cacay Oil has a high linoleic acid content which means it dries to a super non-greasy illuminating finish.
- Cacay Oil is great for more mature skin but is also a superb natural product to fight the early signs of ageing.
- Made with 100% Colombian Cacay Oil.
- Packaged in an amber glass bottle to stop light from oxidizing the oil. Also contains a dropper so it's easy to dispense without waste.
- Natural - paraben-free, no silicones, polyethylene glycols (PEGS) or mineral oils and not tested on animals. Blended in the UK.
Cacay Oil is a super-premium face oil rich in vitamin E, vitamin F and retinol (over three times the average rosehip oil). It nourishes and softens dry skin and is a super anti-ageing oil. The high linoleic acid content means that it dries to a non-oily shine-free finish.
Skin type suitability
Sensitive, dry, and combination skin. Great for more mature skin where the vitamin A E and F can get to work on fine lines and wrinkles.
- Cacay Oil
- A natural oil extracted from the Kahai tree in Columbia.
- Warm two drops of oil in your hands and apply to your face and neck. Use before a moisturiser or on its own for an extra shot of hydration.
Caryodendron Orinocense Nut Oil
This product is free from
Animal ingredients, benzalkonium chloride, benzophenones/benzophenone derivatives, bisphenol a (BPA), butoxyethanol, BHT, carbomer, coal tar dyes, -cones, ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), formaldehyde, hydroquinone, liquid petrolatum, methyl cellosolve, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, mercury, mercury compounds, mineral oil, oxybenzone, parabens, paraffin oil, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, polyethylene glycol (PEGs), resorcinol, siloxanes, sodium nitrite, sulfates, thimerosal, triclosan, triclocarban.
||Oleic - 11%
Linoleic - 75%
Palmitic - 6%
Stearic - 4%
Alpha Linolenic - 2%
Trace Fatty Acids- 2%
|Rheology / Glide||Easy absorbancy dries non-greasily.|
||Slight nuttiness that fades quickly.
You can choose your delivery options when you pay.
- Ireland Standard (3 days tracked) - FREE on orders over €30 (or €3,99 if less)
- Trackable two working day Republic of Ireland delivery from An Post.
- Europe DPD 48 (2 days tracked) - FREE on orders over €30 (or €4,99 if less)
- Trackable two working day European delivery by DPD. Get a text within an hour of delivery. Redirect to a neighbour or parcelshop or request to leave in a safe place.
- Rest of world (5-10 days) - FREE on orders over €30 (or €9,99 if less)
- Tracked delivery. Courier depends on country. International customs charges are generally not payable on orders less than £100 however we cannot be held responsible for any additional charges or delays due to customs inspections in your delivery country.