- Remove blackheads and whiteheads like the professionals do with the same professional-grade aesthetic tool.
- Far safer and more hygienic than using fingers or paper.
- The textured grip means no slip and fine control.
- Stainless steel is easy to sterilise and keep clean.
Remove blackheads and whiteheads just like the professionals do with this high quality stainless-steel aesthetic salon tool.
- Use with extreme care. Take a hot, steamy shower or use a hot washcloth to open pores. For whiteheads, wait until the blemish has broken open then gently glide the long, flat loop over it to release debris from the pore. Use the opposite side's smaller, angled wire to gently press out blackheads without damaging skin. Remember to always sterilize tool first with alcohol or antibacterial soap and hot water. Use on only pre-cleansed skin and be sure to clean both skin and tool again after use.
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_title
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_list
You can choose your delivery options when you pay.
- Ireland Standard (3 days tracked) - FREE on orders over €30 (or €3,99 if less)
- Trackable two working day Republic of Ireland delivery from An Post.
- Europe DPD 48 (2 days tracked) - FREE on orders over €30 (or €4,99 if less)
- Trackable two working day European delivery by DPD. Get a text within an hour of delivery. Redirect to a neighbour or parcelshop or request to leave in a safe place.
- Rest of world (5-10 days) - FREE on orders over €30 (or €9,99 if less)
- Tracked delivery. Courier depends on country. International customs charges are generally not payable on orders less than £100 however we cannot be held responsible for any additional charges or delays due to customs inspections in your delivery country.