with 3% Encapsulated Retinoid, Dill, Liquorice and Vitamin C.
- Regenacalm S1 Pro is a 3% encapsulated retinoid serum. Treat fine lines, wrinkles, blemishes, acne scars and hyperpigmentation.
- 3% retinoid to regenerate and repair. Retinol is encapsulated in liposomes which are identical to human cell membranes. Using a liposome as a vehicle protects the retinol and allows deeper penetration into the epidermis with reduced sensitivity.
- Dill extract can help regenerate elastin and liquorice extract is effective in skin lightening and reducing pigmentation. You won't find another serum with this combination of ingredients.
- Stabilised vitamin c - nature's best anti-oxidant to fight blemishes, scars and free radicals.
- Use on its own or underneath your moisturiser to penetrate into the deeper layers of your skin.
- Natural - vegan, paraben-free, no silicones, polyethylene glycols (PEGS) or mineral oils and not tested on animals. Made in the UK.
- Concentrated and long-lasting, 30ml of this serum offers exceptional value.
It's here - the same blend of active botanicals as Regenacalm but with a 3% encapsulated retinoid that penetrates deeper layers of the epidermis with reduced irritation.
Skin type suitability
Regenacalm Pro's ingredients will benefit most skin types and the method of encapsulation means less sensitivity than unencapsulated retinol.
- Aloe Vera
- An antibacterial and anti-inflammatory in one, great for soothing sore patches, relaxing spots, and even protecting from harsh UV rays.
- Dill Extract
- Dill can help influence elastin production - one of the few natural ingredients to do so.
- Ferulic Acid
- The best thing that ever came from bran, ferulic acid is a powerful anti-oxidant that prevents free-radical damage and stabilises essentials like vitamin E.
- Hyaluronic Acid
- A humectant, it draws water to the surface of your skin, keeping it soft, supple, and healthily hydrated. It’s also a helpful way to make sure other ingredients penetrate deep into the epidermis.
- Liquorice Extract
- Effective against dark spots, hyperpigmentation and acne-causing bacteria. Great for sensitive or redenned skin.
- Retinol’s the ultimate in anti-ageing. It’s a wrinkle-reducing, pore-tightening, fine-line-softening substance – and an excellent way to repair damaged skin. Regenacalm Pro uses encapsulated retinol - which is more stable and penetrates deeper into the epidermis.
- Vitamin C
- An essential anti-oxidant, vitamin C protects event the most sensitive skin against UV damage. And if the damage is already done, don’t worry – vitamin C stimulates useful collagen production, ideal for repair and restoration.
- Vitamin E
- A fat you can make friends with. Vitamin E is a clever fat soluble that hydrates and repairs your skin, leaving it full and fresh.
- Apply a few drops to a damp face to blemishes, fine lines, dark spots and areas of hyperpigmentation.
Do not use retinoids if planning a pregnancy, pregnant, or breastfeeding.
Use SPF protection if this product is applied in the daytime.
Aqua, propanediol (emollient derived from corn), glycerin (vegan humectant), polyglyceryl-6 stearate (vegetable-derived emulsifier),
caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut fatty acid), sodium ascorbyl phosphate (stabilised vitamin c), retinol (vitamin a), polyglyceryl-4-oleate (vegetable-derived emulsifier), tocopherol (natural vitamin e), ferulic acid (antioxidant from rice), sodium levulinate (preservative from sugar cane), sodium anisate (preservative from aniseed), peucedanum graveolens (dill) herb extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (liquorice) extract, cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose (starch-derived stabilizer), glyceryl caprylate (emollient), salicylic acid (bha/anti-fungal), phospholipids (encapsulating cells), lactic acid (aha / ph adjuster), polyglyceryl-6 behenate (vegetable-derived emulsifier), xanthan gum (stabilizer), sodium hyaluronate (salt of hyaluronic acid), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, rosmarinus officinalis
(rosemary) leaf extract (antioxidant), aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf juice, sodium phytate (salt of phytic acid from plant seeds), citric acid (ph adjuster), potassium sorbate (preservative).
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_title
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_list
|Colour||Creamy yellow (from the retinol)|
|Container||Amber glass bottle with dropper that protects actives from UV light.|
|Rheology / Glide||Thin and creamy. Easily absorbed.|
||Hints of botanicals and retinol.
|Sulphate / SLS free
You can choose your delivery options when you pay.
- Ireland Standard (3 days tracked) - FREE on orders over €30 (or €3,99 if less)
- Trackable two working day Republic of Ireland delivery from An Post.
- Europe DPD 48 (2 days tracked) - FREE on orders over €30 (or €4,99 if less)
- Trackable two working day European delivery by DPD. Get a text within an hour of delivery. Redirect to a neighbour or parcelshop or request to leave in a safe place.
- Rest of world (5-10 days) - FREE on orders over €30 (or €9,99 if less)
- Tracked delivery. Courier depends on country. International customs charges are generally not payable on orders less than £100 however we cannot be held responsible for any additional charges or delays due to customs inspections in your delivery country.