with 10% Niacinamide and Azelaic Acid.
- Porebright N10 is a 10% niacinamide and azelaic acid serum. Niacinamide helps even out skin tone and reduces pigmentation, facial photo-ageing and redness. Some evidence has also been demonstrated that niacinamide can reduce acne lesions.
- Azelaic acid is derived from wheat, rye and barley. Its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties allow it to reduce clogged pores and acne. Studies have also shown that topical application of azelaic acid can reduce hyperpigmentation.
- We also include some other skin-loving ingredients like sodium lactate to hydrate skin, sodium hyaluronate to provide hydration and a small amount of salicylic acid to further exfoliate.
- Use on its own or underneath your moisturiser to penetrate into the deeper layers of your skin.
- Natural - vegan, paraben-free, no silicones, polyethylene glycols (PEGS) or mineral oils and not tested on animals. Made in the UK.
- Concentrated and long-lasting, 30ml of this serum offers exceptional value.
Porebright N10 is a 10% niacinamide (vitamin b3) leave-on serum. Use this serum on problem areas to reduce pore-size, redness and gently brighten skin.
- Aloe Vera
- An antibacterial and anti-inflammatory in one, great for soothing sore patches, relaxing spots, and even protecting from harsh UV rays.
- Azelaic Acid
- An anti-inflamatory organic acid derived from either wheat, rye or barley.
- Also known as vitamin B3, niacinamide is a hero ingredient to reduce the appearance of enlarged pores.
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- The salt of hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is a skin natural moisturising factor.
- Apply once or twice a day after cleansing. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
- Aqua, propanediol (emollient derived from corn), niacinamide (vitamin b3), sodium lactate (natural moisturising factor), salicylic acid (bha), sodium levulinate (preservative from sugar cane), sodium anisate (preservative from star anise), azelaic acid (dicarboxylic acid derived from wheat), aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf juice, sodium hyaluronate (salt of vegan hyaluronic acid).
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_title
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_list
|Container||Amber glass bottle with dropper that protects actives from UV light.|
|Rheology / Glide||Thin and silky. Easily absorbed. Non sticky.|
|Sulphate / SLS free
You can choose your delivery options when you pay.
- Ireland Standard (3 days tracked) - FREE on orders over €30 (or €3,99 if less)
- Trackable two working day Republic of Ireland delivery from An Post.
- Europe DPD 48 (2 days tracked) - FREE on orders over €30 (or €4,99 if less)
- Trackable two working day European delivery by DPD. Get a text within an hour of delivery. Redirect to a neighbour or parcelshop or request to leave in a safe place.
- Rest of world (5-10 days) - FREE on orders over €30 (or €9,99 if less)
- Tracked delivery. Courier depends on country. International customs charges are generally not payable on orders less than £100 however we cannot be held responsible for any additional charges or delays due to customs inspections in your delivery country.