- Local tribes use oil from its kernel for cosmetic purposes, to protect and heal cracked, dry or damaged skin and as nose and
ear drops. Marula is also used for hair care to protect, moisturize and impart shine.
- Made with 100% Organic Marula Oil.
- Packaged in an amber glass bottle to stop light from oxidizing the oil. Also contains a dropper so it's easy to dispense without waste.
- Natural - paraben-free, no silicones, polyethylene glycols (PEGS) or mineral oils and not tested on animals. Blended in the UK.
High in linoleic acid (similar to olive oil) but with a better feel and without the smell - Marula is a luxury organic oil.
Skin type suitability
Sensitive, dry, and combination skin. Great for more mature skin where the vitamin A can get to work on fine lines and wrinkles.
- Warm two drops of oil in your hands and apply to your face and neck. Use before a moisturiser or on its own for an extra shot of hydration.
Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil (organic).
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_title
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_list
||Oleic - 70%-78%
Linoleic - 4-7%
Palmitic - 9%-12%
Stearic - 5-8%
ALA - 0.1%-0.6%
C20+ - 0.5%-0.9%
|Rheology / Glide||Easy absorbancy.|
You can choose your delivery options when you pay.
- Ireland Standard (3 days tracked) - FREE on orders over €30 (or €3,99 if less)
- Trackable two working day Republic of Ireland delivery from An Post.
- Europe DPD 48 (2 days tracked) - FREE on orders over €30 (or €4,99 if less)
- Trackable two working day European delivery by DPD. Get a text within an hour of delivery. Redirect to a neighbour or parcelshop or request to leave in a safe place.
- Rest of world (5-10 days) - FREE on orders over €30 (or €9,99 if less)
- Tracked delivery. Courier depends on country. International customs charges are generally not payable on orders less than £100 however we cannot be held responsible for any additional charges or delays due to customs inspections in your delivery country.