- A versatile hydrating oil that combines organic Moroccan argan oil with vitamin E (1%) to deliver soothing moisture to dry or inflamed skin. Can also be used to nourish dry hair.
- Argan oil contains a range of omega fatty acids (including oleic acid, linoleic acid and palmitic acid) and antioxidants.
- Vitamin E has anti-inflammatory properties and can help to balance sebum levels.
- Our argan oil is extracted by hand in a women's co-operative in Morocco and blended in the UK.
- Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free.
- Use on its own or underneath your favourite moisturiser.
Calming Argan Oil O1 is formulated with 99% argan oil and 1% vitamin E, packaged in amber glass to prevent oxidisation and with a dropper to minimise waste. This multipurpose hydrating oil soothes dry or stressed skin and hair and is suitable for most skin types.
Soaks into my skin beautifully, can see a huge difference, my skin is brighter and has that glow! I use it at night and before makeup, but I do allow it to sink in before I apply foundation. It’s not greasy and feels silky. Very happy.
Most skin types, including sensitive, dry and combination skin.
- Argan Oil
- Our 100% organic Moroccan argan oil is high in and vitamin E, beta carotene, squalene, and oleic and other beneficial acids recommended for scars, blemishes and stretch marks.
- Vitamin E
- A fat-soluble vitamin that hydrates your skin, leaving it feeling full and fresh. Facetheory vitamin E is derived from natural sources and contains alpha, beta, gamma and delta tocopherols to fight toxins and reduce UV damage.
- Warm two drops of oil between your palms and smooth onto face and neck. Wear under your moisturiser or by itself for an extra shot of hydration. Can be used to nourish dry or over-processed hair by mixing with your favourite conditioner or applying to dry or towel-dried hair.
Argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil, tocopherol (1% naturally derived)
This product is free from
Animal ingredients, benzalkonium chloride, benzophenones/benzophenone derivatives, bisphenol a (BPA), butoxyethanol, BHT, carbomer, coal tar dyes, -cones, ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), formaldehyde, hydroquinone, liquid petrolatum, methyl cellosolve, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, mercury, mercury compounds, mineral oil, oxybenzone, parabens, paraffin oil, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, polyethylene glycol (PEGs), resorcinol, siloxanes, sodium nitrite, sulfates, thimerosal, triclosan, triclocarban.
|Colour||Light not brown oil|
||Oleic - 42.8%
Linoleic - 36.8%
Palmitic - 12%.0
Stearic - 6.0%
Linolenic - 0.5%
|Rheology / Glide||Easy absorbancy.|
You can choose your delivery options when you pay.
- Ireland Standard (3 days tracked) - FREE on orders over €30 (or €3,99 if less)
- Trackable two working day Republic of Ireland delivery from An Post.
- Europe DPD 48 (2 days tracked) - FREE on orders over €30 (or €4,99 if less)
- Trackable two working day European delivery by DPD. Get a text within an hour of delivery. Redirect to a neighbour or parcelshop or request to leave in a safe place.
- Rest of world (5-10 days) - FREE on orders over €30 (or €9,99 if less)
- Tracked delivery. Courier depends on country. International customs charges are generally not payable on orders less than £100 however we cannot be held responsible for any additional charges or delays due to customs inspections in your delivery country.