with Korean Rice Ferment Peptides, Rice Bran Oil and 5% Vegan Urea.
Chirosmooth contains Korean rice ferment called Mi-gam (米泔), Mi-gamsu (米泔水), and Baeksu (白水) and has been a cosmetic staple in the east for centuries. The rice ferment in Chirosmooth has been fermented with yeast which releases beneficial metabolites and has a proven in-vivo effect on skin density and skin hydration (transepidermal water loss) vs placebo.
- 5% urea works on dry, rough skin - promoting desquamation of scaly skin which results in softer skin. For those prone to dry hands from frequent washing Chirosmooth helps relieve this dryness. Urea is colourless and odourless and fully soluble in water.
- High omega-6 rice bran oil complements the formula, providing extra emollience and hydration.
- Glycerin and sodium hyaluronate (the salt of hyaluronic acid) help retain this additional moisture, giving Chirosmooth a long-lasting finish.
- Chirosmooth is vegan, cruelty-free and packaged in an easy to recycle aluminium tube.
Chirosmooth Hand Cream is a Korean-style vegan hand cream with a unique rice peptide hydrating complex.
- Aloe Vera
- An antibacterial and anti-inflammatory in one, great for soothing sore patches, relaxing spots, and even protecting from harsh UV rays.
- Hyaluronic Acid
- A humectant, it draws water to the surface of your skin, keeping it soft, supple, and healthily hydrated. It’s also a helpful way to make sure other ingredients penetrate deep into the epidermis.
- Rice Bran Oil
- High in omega six and super-hydrating for dry, chapped hands.
- Rice Ferment
- A by-product of rice washing, rice water is fermented with yeast to produce new peptides. Rice ferment has shown efficacy in rebuilding collagen and reducing transepidermal water loss.
- Vitamin C
- An essential antioxidant - vitamin C can stimulate collagen production ideal for repair and restoration.
- Colourless and odourless, the body uses urea in many processes and is used in topical creams to promote the rehyration of dry skin.
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin E is a fat soluble mix of tocopherols that hydrates skin, leaving it full and fresh.
- Apply liberally as and when required.
Aqua, glycerin (humectant), urea (vegan), oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, saccharomyces/rice ferment filtrate, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, cetyl alcohol (fatty acid), glyceryl stearate SE (vegetable emulsifier), polyglyceryl-6 stearate (vegetable emulsifier), stearic acid (fatty acid), olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, sodium anisate (preservative derived from aniseed), sodium levulinate (preservative derived from sugar cane), glyceryl caprylate (emollient), polyglylceryl-6 behenate (vegetable emulsifier), sodium hyaluronate (salt of hyaluronic acid), lactic acid (aha acid), cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose (plant-based thickener), xanthan gum (rheology modifier), sodium ascorbyl phosphate (stable salt of vitamin c), tocopherol (natural), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice.
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_title
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_list
|Colour||Off-white (unfragranced), Off-white (fragranced) - from the mandarin oil and retinol |
|Rheology / Glide||Rich cream, easily absorbed.|
|Sulphate / SLS free / PEG free
You can choose your delivery options when you pay.
- Ireland Standard (3 days tracked) - FREE on orders over €30 (or €3,99 if less)
- Trackable two working day Republic of Ireland delivery from An Post.
- Europe DPD 48 (2 days tracked) - FREE on orders over €30 (or €4,99 if less)
- Trackable two working day European delivery by DPD. Get a text within an hour of delivery. Redirect to a neighbour or parcelshop or request to leave in a safe place.
- Rest of world (5-10 days) - FREE on orders over €30 (or €9,99 if less)
- Tracked delivery. Courier depends on country. International customs charges are generally not payable on orders less than £100 however we cannot be held responsible for any additional charges or delays due to customs inspections in your delivery country.