with Dragon's Blood, Centella Asiatica and Evening Primrose Oil.
- Centasoothe is our new Dragon's Blood and Centella Asiatica treatment serum. This serum is perfect for more sensitive and damaged skin that won't tolerate strong acids and retinoids.
- Dragon's blood contains phenolic compounds and the alkaloid taspine which are thought to be the main reasons for its wound-healing and scar treatment properties.
- Centella Asiatica (also known as Gotu Kola) has been shown to be effective as an anti-inflammatory agent - particularly in eczema. Centella can also enhance type I collagen, which decreases with age. The mechanism of action of centella involves promoting the building of fibroblasts which increases the synthesis of collagen. Six month treatment with a centella extract has been shown to improve skin firmness, elasticity and skin hydration.
- Evening primrose oil has significant skin soothing effects and increases the absorbency of the other actives in this serum. Evening primrose oil has also been proven to be effective in the repair of the stratum corneum.
- Panthenol (viamin b5) is hygroscopic and helps skin absorb moisture.
- Natural - vegan, paraben-free, no silicones, polyethylene glycols (PEGS) or mineral oils and not tested on animals. Made in the UK.
Suitable for sensitive dry and mature skin.
A treatment serum that's perfect for sensitive, damaged skin. Centasoothe contains high quality botanical extracts of Dragon's Blood and Centella Asiatica - ingredients which can help to rebuild collagen and treat scars.
- Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola)
- A super botanical extract that has shown evidence in improving skin moisture content, particularly in eczema.
- Crotom Lechleri Sap (Dragon's Blood)
- Botanical extract that has shown evidence in wound healing and scar treatment.
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Non-fragrant plant oil with significant skin-soothing properties.
- Lactic Acid
- An alpha hydroxy acid that helps regenerate skin cells by breaking down the material between skin cells.
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- The salt of hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is a skin natural moisturising factor.
- Vitamin C
- The vitamin c in this serum is in the stabilised form of sodium ascorbyl phosphate.
- Vitamin E
- Natural mixed tocoperol vitamin e (not tocoperhol acetate).
- Apply to affected areas once or twice daily.
- Aqua, propanediol (humectant derived from corn syrup), glycerin (derived from rapeseed), polyglyceryl-6-stearate (vegetable-derived emulsifier), aloe barbadensis leaf juice (skin soothing), sodium ascorbyl phosphate stabilised vitamin c), panthenol (vitamin b5), oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, tocopherol (natural vitamin e), , sodium anisate (preservative from star anise), sodium levulinate (preservative from sugar cane), polyglyceryl-6-behenate (vegetable-based emulsifier), cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose (starch-based thickener), glyceryl caprylate (emollient), lactic acid, croton lechleri sap (dragon's blood extract), sodium hyaluronate (salt of hyaluronic acid), ferulic acid (anti-oxidant from rice bran), centella asiatica (botanical extract).
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_title
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_list
|Container||Amber glass bottle with dropper that protects actives from UV light.|
|Colour||Red (from the Dragon's Blood). Dries clear.|
|Rheology / Glide||Creamy. Easily absorbed.|
||Hints of botanicals.
|Sulphate / SLS free
You can choose your delivery options when you pay.
- Ireland Standard (3 days tracked) - FREE on orders over €30 (or €3,99 if less)
- Trackable two working day Republic of Ireland delivery from An Post.
- Europe DPD 48 (2 days tracked) - FREE on orders over €30 (or €4,99 if less)
- Trackable two working day European delivery by DPD. Get a text within an hour of delivery. Redirect to a neighbour or parcelshop or request to leave in a safe place.
- Rest of world (5-10 days) - FREE on orders over €30 (or €9,99 if less)
- Tracked delivery. Courier depends on country. International customs charges are generally not payable on orders less than £100 however we cannot be held responsible for any additional charges or delays due to customs inspections in your delivery country.