- Facetheory’s brand-new lip care set contains a sugar scrub to buff away dry skin and reveal softer, smoother lips, and a moisturising lip balm packed with bioactives that help renew and protect lips and lock in hydration.
- Lipabalm LP1 is a hydrating vegan lip balm free of beeswax and petroleum. Made with raspberry seed extract, raspberry seed oil and the succinate of vitamin E, it stimulates the skin renewal process, hydrates cracked or chapped lips and protects against moisture loss.
- Lipascrub LP2 gently exfoliates and deeply hydrates lips so they feel smoother, softer and more supple. Natural sugar is fully biodegradable and buffs away dry skin and dead cells without causing sensitivity or irritation, while avocado oil and coconut extract emolliate and soothe dry skin.
- Our coconut extract is extracted via a supercritical CO2 process. Coconut extract is quickly and easily absorbed by the skin and enhances the skin barrier function, balances skin’s pH, and protects against water loss.
- Both our lip balm and our lip scrub are free of any animal-derived ingredients and contain no petroleum-based products. Flavoured with supercritical CO2-extracted coconut.
- Shea butter has proven anti-inflammatory properties and is rich in beneficial fatty acids and antioxidants. Our shea butter extract contains an exceptionally high concentration – more than 50% - of triterpene. (Standard shea butter contains between 4% and 6%.)
- Free from parabens, phthalates, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES and mineral oils. Vegan and free from animal testing. Made in the UK.
- Facetheory products contain a high concentration of active ingredients, so that you only need a small amount of product with each application.
Our brand-new lip care set contains Lipabalm LP1 with raspberry and shea butter and Lipascrub LP2 with sugar, coconut and avocado tucked into a 100% organic cotton pouch. Emolliates, hydrates and soothes without parabens or mineral oils.