with Kaolin Clay, Chamomile, Vitamin C and Avocado.
- Green Tea Face Mask is a superfine ultra-ventilated face treatment mask. This mask is made from premium superfine (non-nano!) French Clay with the highest quality co2-extracted chamomile and green tea in a smooth face mask.
- Luxury oils like organic argan and organic jojoba oil hydrate your skin while the clay draws out impurities.
- Made with sodium ascorbyl phosphate (stabilised vitamin c) to gently brighten and lactic acid - an alpha hydroxy acid - to increase cell turnover.
- Use once or twice a week. Apply - leave for ten minutes, then rinse off.
- Natural - vegan, paraben-free, no silicones, polyethylene glycols (PEGS) or mineral oils and not tested on animals. Made in the UK.
- Concentrated and long-lasting, 60ml of this mask offers exceptional value.
This microfine green clay mask is brilliant at absorbing oil from your skin. It's also full of active ingredients to give you visibly brighter, purer skin in just ten minutes whilst being kind to sensitive skin. Use it once or twice a week when you need a little pick-me-up
- Apply mask in a thin layer then relax for ten minutes. Thoroughly rinse with warm water to reveal fresh, cleansed skin.
Aqua, kaolin (clay), glycerin (vegan humectant), butryospermum parkii (shea butter), illite, cetyl alcohol (coconut-based fatty acid), camellia leaf extract (green tea), argania spinsosa (argan) oil, glyceryl stearate SE (emulsifier), persea
gratissma (avocado) oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, stearic acid, oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, panthenol (vitamin b5), tocopherol (natural), sodium ascorbyl phosphate (stable vitamin c), sodium anisate (preservative from star anise), sodium levulinate (preservative from sugar cane), panthenol (vitamin b5), tocopherol (natural vitamin e), glyceryl caprylate (emollient), lactic acid (vegan aha acid), xanthan gum (rheology modifier), chamomille recutita (matricaria) flower extract.
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_title
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_list
You can choose your delivery options when you pay.
- Ireland Standard (3 days tracked) - FREE on orders over €30 (or €3,99 if less)
- Trackable two working day Republic of Ireland delivery from An Post.
- Europe DPD 48 (2 days tracked) - FREE on orders over €30 (or €4,99 if less)
- Trackable two working day European delivery by DPD. Get a text within an hour of delivery. Redirect to a neighbour or parcelshop or request to leave in a safe place.
- Rest of world (5-10 days) - FREE on orders over €30 (or €9,99 if less)
- Tracked delivery. Courier depends on country. International customs charges are generally not payable on orders less than £100 however we cannot be held responsible for any additional charges or delays due to customs inspections in your delivery country.